Having progressed from a humble fishing village to a bustling cosmopolitan city, Singapore enjoys global standing as a financial and trading hub due to its accessibility, state-of-the-art infrastructure, pro-business government policies, attractive tax rates and political stability. As a registered filing agent with the Accounting and Corporate Authority (ACRA), AstuitOne offers a personalised approach in helping you to set up your business or company in Singapore. At the same time, we are most happy to advise you on how your business can benefit from the extensive range of pro-business policies, grants and tax concessions in Singapore.
Keep all your compliance matters under one roof. AstuitOne is a one-stop corporate service provider and provides corporate secretarial services for local and foreign companies. Let us help you stay compliant with local regulations and avoid unnecessary penalties or losses. We provide the following services:
- Provision of named Secretary for your company
- Preparation of annual general meeting documents and lodgement of annual returns with ACRA
- Attending to routine secretarial matters and related preparation of routine Directors’ resolutions including where applicable, related completion and filing of statutory documents with ACRA
- Maintenance of the statutory registers, minute book and other statutory records
- General advice on corporate secretarial compliance matters.
- Operating a reminder system to remind your company of the filing due dates and date to hold its Annual General Meeting
- Attending to other non-routine secretarial matters as required